2021 PRE-SEASON 'SILENT' CUP
The Football Centre Pre-Season "Silent" Cup is the perfect way for your team to prepare for the 2021 winter season .
- We are currently taking expressions of interest from U9, U10, U11 & U12 club teams
- This is a "Silent" Pre-Season Cup with parents asked to remain silent for all games (yes we aren't joking)
- 5-a side format
- $500 per team (6 week competition)
- 2 x 15 minute halves
- Only 6 teams per age group
- Teams may choose to split into two separate squads for the competition
Pre Season Cup Dates: Friday, Jan 29 2021 through to Saturday, March 6 2021 (6 week season).
Pre Season Cup Format: The tournaments run on Friday evenings and Saturdays in a 5v5 format.
Friday: Under 11 & Under 12 teams
Saturday: Under 9 & Under 10 teams
Games consist of 2 x 15 minute halves, with a short break between halves. Fixtures are decided randomly, and change week to week.
|Age Group||Day||Game Times||Game Times||Game Times|
Each team is required to have a 'Team Manager' parent/guardian who is responsible for submitting the registration on behalf of all players, co-ordinating player fees and liaison with other parents. We will contact only the Team Manager from each team in relation to fixtures, scores, final times and forfeits.
We are currently taking expressions on interest from club teams.
The Pre Season 'Silent" Cup is only $500 per team for the entire 6 week season.
The Team Manager parent/guardian is responsible for co-ordinating all player payments, and required to pay the FULL season payment for all players on the first game. We accept cash or EFTPOS (no AMEX).
Expectations of coaches, parents & spectators
- This is a game being played by children
- Let the players play
- Let the coaches coach
- Let the officials officiate
- Let the spectators be SILENT
About the Facility
Our high quality facility houses an indoor pitch, grassed from a FIFA preferred provider.
We have ample parking, both at the door and undercover. We also have access to bathrooms, showers, indoor seating for spectators and refreshments.
Terms and Conditions
Games consist of two 15 minute halves with a 2 minute halftime break. All games are timed by the referee and will start as per the fixture/game times.
Game Times - Friday
Under 11 4pm | 4.35pm | 5.10pm
Under 12 5.45pm | 6.20pm | 6.55pm
Game Times - Saturday
Under 9 10am | 10.35am | 11.10am
Under 10 11.45am | 12.20pm | 12.55pm
These times are subject to change.
All rules are as per the official FIFA futsal rule book with The Football Centre. Amendments as detailed in this document.
• Field markings are approxmately 33 metres by 19 metres.
• Minimum distance from placed kicks is three metres for the defensive team (side, corner, direct and indirect free kicks).
• Goalkeepers may only change when your team has possession on a stoppage (GK kick/throw, side kick in)
• Kick in's from the sideline are indirect.
• Play is continued if the ball strikes the roof net.
• Penalties must be taken from a one step kick.
• Each team can have a maximum of 7 players per team.
• All players must be registered under their team name.
• Each team must have a team Captain.
• Wins amount to 3 points, Draw 1 point and 0 points for a loss.
• Shin guards are recommended for player safety but are not compulsory.
• Jewellery or any other accessories must be removed before the commencement of games, or taped to the satisfaction of the Referee.
• Each member of the team must be within the age group category set out by The Football Centre.
• Substitutions can happen at any time in the game once the player has left the field of play.
• The referee doesn't need to be informed of the substitution.
• Depending on levels of foul play in matches, Referees have the option of branding players with a yellow card or red card.
• Referees will liaise with Team Captains if there is excessive rough play or offensive language or any other profanities that the referee sees or hears.
• A yellow card will constitute a caution.
• 2 yellow cards or a straight red card will result in the player missing the remainder of the game.
• Suspensions will not include any forfeits.
• Fixtures are subject to change.
• Team captains/Team manager should check fixtures prior to attending each week as game times vary.
• Soccer boots (moulded) and indoor shoes are accepted. No metal studs
• Game balls are provided
• Teams provide their own coloured match uniforms.
• Bibs are available for hire and must be organised prior to the commencement of the game.
• If team colours clash, at the discretion of the Referee, the team mentioned second on the score card must wear coloured bibs provided by The Football Centre
• You understand and acknowledge that The Football Centre purchases or leases the equipment from a third party and therefore does not manufacture any of the fitness or other equipment used in the venue.
• You understand and acknowledge that The Football Centre is providing recreational services and may not be held liable for defective products or equipment.
• Play will be stopped by officials if a player is bleeding, injured or ill
• The decision to stop play shall be at the discretion of the referee.
• Stoppage will occur for up to one minute. If the incident has not been rectified after one minute, the player must be substituted and then play may continue.
• The Referee's clock continues running and no time will be added for any stoppage.
• All players play at their own risk. It is recommended that all players have suitable insurance. The Football Centre will not be held liable for any injuries that occur as a result of playing in the tournaments.
• All games are timed by the Referee and the clock will start running as per the fixtured game time.
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your game start time. Ensure your game fee is paid.
• A team will be considered late if payment hasn’t been received or the team is not ready to play at the start of the game.
• Players should be ready to move on to the pitch at the conclusion of the previous game.
• The Football Centre is not liable to you for any personal property that is damaged, lost, or stolen whilst on or around the Centre including, but not limited to, a vehicle or its contents or any property left in The Football Centre.
• If you cause damage to the venue or any equipment you are liable to The Football Centre for its cost of repair or replacement.
• The Football Centre has a strict policy regarding players' code of behaviour.
• Players that are deemed to be aggressive, disrespectful, unsportsmanlike towards other players, match officials or staff of The Football Centre will be dealt with accordingly depending on the incident.
• The Football Centre staff will liaise with match officials and then decide on the appropriate penalty.
• Penalties include player suspensions, team suspensions or the worst case scenario, the team will get banned from participating at The Football Centre.
• Team Captains and the parents in charge of the team will be held responsible for team behaviour.
•Team names which are deemed inappropriate or offensive will be changed at The Football Centre's discretion prior to the season starting.
• We declare that all parents and guardians whom represent this team name for the duration of the season, will honour all fines, forfeit fees and suspensions that may be imposed on the team by The Football Centre.
• You acknowledge that all players are within the age category for each tournament set out by The Football Centre.
• There are no refunds if your team is forfeited against.
• Parents or guardians are responsible for all players and spectators associated with the team.
• Offensive language is not permitted or tolerated.
• Playing under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs is not permitted or tolerated.
• Fighting of any nature is not permitted or tolerated.
• Unsportsmanlike conduct on or off the pitch is not permitted or tolerated.
• Any breach of the Player and Spectator Code of Behaviour may result in the offender(s) being required to leave The Football Centre.
• If necessary The Football Centre reserves the right to suspend or remove a team or player from the competition for any breach of the Player Code of Behaviour.