7 v 7 Spring-Summer League
The Football Centre 7 v 7 League Program will allow us to create a competitive training and playing environment during the off season to help continue to the development of all players selected. Each player will be pushed technically, tactically and mentally throughout the 9 week program.
- Players born 2008. 2009 & 2010
- 40 players selected - split into 4 teams of 10 players
- 2 x training sessions per week (1 x indoor & 1 x outdoor)
- 1 x game a week (7 v 7 outdoor)
- 9 week program
- Each player receives an exclusive Football Centre kit
- $500 per player
OPEN TRAINING SESSION:
An open training session will be held for players born 2008, 2009 & 2010; whereby 40 players will be selected into the program.
The open training session will be held at Hale School on Saturday the 5th of October from 9-11am. To register for this session please follow the prompts below.
The 7 v 7 League Program will run from Tuesday October 15th - Thursday the 12th of December (9 weeks)
- Tuesday 5.15-6.15pm | Hale School
- Saturday 9.30-10.30am & 10.30-11.30am | The Football Centre
- Thursday 5.15-6.15pm | Hale School (2 x 25 min halves)
All players selected will receive an exclusive Football Centre top, shorts and socks; and are expected to attend all training sessions + games throughout the 9 week season. The cost of the season is only $500.
To register for the open training session and for a chance to be selected into the Summer League please sign up below.